Oral-B Genius 10000
I am so excited to share the great news with you that my family has partnered with Oral-B, a brand I have used and trusted for many years. We started this campaign in September which was Oral Health Month, its been just over a month so I thought this is the perfect time to tell you a little bit about the products I am loving at the moment.
Those who know me know that I love to laugh and smile a lot, so having good dental health is really important to give a boost of confidence and make sure that my oral health is the best it can be.
For the past seven years, I used the Oral-B Pro 500 and just changed the heads when necessary. I have been using the Oral-B Genius 10 000 for a few months now and WOW – it is a real game-changer! Oral-B has really outdone themselves with their technology and absolutely beautiful design.
This intelligent toothbrush is one of the best power brushes on the market. It even has a unique position detection technology which shows you where to brush so that you never miss a spot. So clever!
Here are some of the things that set the Oral-B Genius 10000 apart from other brushes:
- It has more than 6 different brushing modes, which means I can choose one that’s right for my needs
- Gently whitens teeth by removing surface stains
- It has a sensor detection that lets me know when I’m applying too much pressure
- It’s the only brush with position detection that guides me, to make sure I never miss a zone
- Removes 100% more plaque
- Never runs out of battery – a full charge lasts more than 2 weeks
- It makes travelling life so easy! The box is stunning too
- It connects to the Oral-B app to give you real-time brushing feedback
- It has a timer to let you know when to stop brushing
Another reason I love Oral-B is that they offer products for the whole family. If you have kids, like me, you’ll understand the daily battle it is just to get them to brush their teeth! But since I introduced my two boys to the power brush, they actually look forward to brushing their teeth, and I don’t have to worry about any sweeties left behind like when they use a manual toothbrush.
If you’d also like to “Brush like a pro”, you can read more about the Oral-B range here, and purchase it from your local Dischem, Clicks, Makro, Pick n Pay or Takealot. If you try the new Genius 10000, I would love to hear what you think of it, so please leave a comment below.
Until next time, keep smiling your beautiful, healthy smile!